<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Breakup destined for today, postponed till next Thursday!!! 

This is in continuation to my previous post that you can read after reading this one.

Now, this is one of those few things that I particularly hate. When you've to finish off something, or that you've decided to be off of something, then just let it be naa! Why f**k around and delay it~! That's what has exactly happened today. Today was my ultimatum-date to sit and talk the things out and accept the goodbye wishes from me. But it seems, "Abhi tak mujh se dil nahi bhara hai!!"

Anyhow, I can atleast be content 'coz of one thing - we had a talk ... rather we had a good long talk ... or rather, we had a hot discussion over when can I be set free! Atleast we reached over a final date - It's the next thursday when I call it quits to get along with anyone else I wish, that I've already chosen for myself. Sometimes, you've to just move on in life !

- Asterix!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.