<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tuesday, we break up ... ! 

Yes ... and we break up for good .... !

It's been a while since we'd been in a relationship, which blossomed like none other.
I did all that I could to make it the most satisfactory for both of us.

As someone once rightly said, "All good things come to an end" - I knew that this would too live a limited life ... I wanted its memories to last the life time. But, "Honie ko kuch aur hi manzoor tha"!

I tried to be sincere on my part ... routed all my priorities towards her ... Left every other work just to be with her whenever I could ... Although it wasn't my agenda to carry-on on Saturdays, still for the sake of nurturing the mutual feelings between us, I spent most of my weekends with her too ... 80-90% of my phonebills would be for her ... , but alas!

For past couple of months, it'd become difficult for me to compromise on my basic definition of my existence, for the sake of satiating her ... It was getting dirty ... I wasn't really getting that I'd dreamt of getting when I first fell for her ... Tht was that ... I gave up and called it quits on the 18th of this month ... For 2 days, there was an abominable lull ... I got a call on 21st morning, pleading for explanation ... I did ... with a very decisive manner stated that it was all over and I wanted to be single again .. !!!

So it's decided now ... It's this Tuesday that we're finally meeting up to talk it over ... Tuesday, we breakup for good ... and then I'll be single again!

Though I'll have to get back to her once more for collecting my final cheque ... After all, this was my first job ... and now that I've called it quits, Tuesday should be my last day with this organization.

- Asterix.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.