<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Am I confused or am I not ... !!! 

It's time for me to be a l'il confused now.
[Even the title of this post reads so :o( ]

For the lucky ones who are reading this who haven't read my last but oneth post about my interview with ICICI Lombard Insurance Pvt. Ltd. - "Screwed up!!!", better read it before thinking of reading any further, lest you are shot down by my AK-57.5 :D

The result is unofficially out. I'd called up my acquaintance working there yesterday and he informed out that I'd been selected with 2 other chaps, out of lottts of other guys from my institute who don't have any job as of now.
I really wonder what made those guys to think of me when I'd absobloodylutely killed any chances of my getting through the interview :-?
The detailed breakup of package, job location and job profile will be known by this monday or wednesday.

So, now the question before me is - HPCL or ICICI ??? :-?

[For the uninformed few, I got the job in HPCL long back in the November 2003, reporting being in Pune (My fav.city :-*) on the American Independence Day of this year, that is, when I graduate in a couple of months. ] :o)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.