<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Eyes speak a Thousand Words 

Right now i'm sitting watching 15 Park Avenue, and something abt the actor Konkana makes me like her immensely.

That feature has been something which also made me like d girls i'd liked the most in my life - the eyes tht speak. Her eyes speak what is in d heart, d way the eyes laugh when she does, the way they spell it all out wht u'r feeling at heart. Dunno but i guess the eyes solely are enough to play a major role to make me fall for someone.

Now tht d intermission is over, i'm back to d movie.

D movie's amazing, and so is Konkana.
(I guess all Sharmas rule d world ... lol)

- Asterix.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.