<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 15, 2006

But it rained ...! 

For the past few days, I feel liking writing ... and writing about just anything ... and writing more ... and to keep writing. But I guess that should be just a phase for me. And meanwhile, listening to music has again become something that i've started to enjoy.
(For the uninitiated, from since I've joined my a organization (refer to the last post), I again get to hear music on my comp while working).

Just a couple of days back, I heard this song, by Parikrama, again after a long time. The music is awesome, the way it catches up the main-stream is cool ... and the chord it touches throughout the song, is the same which is there in a few songs, which just touches your heart. Though I believe there's something they definitely could've done better on ... the lyrics. I find them extremely unimpressive and pessimistic here. I've met them personally, have been to infinite no. of their concerts, acknowledge the fact that they're one of the few Indian bands which have a tremendous potential to make it real big in the world market ... but only if they improve upon on the substance somewhere.

Below is the link to download it ... and the lyrics too.

http://www.parikrama.com/bir/song.html



Wrapped in a polythene, tucked away safe in my mind
a little goodbye, maybe, or just a passing smile

The birds fly away to the sky still searching for home
a bunch o' paper flowers, or a little child left all alone
Can somebody hear me, I'm screaming from so far away
morning who'll calm you, the evening's eclipsed again

*Well does life get any better
more yesterday than today
How I thought the sun would shine tommorow
But it rained...

They justified the cause for which Daddy might give up his life
it's been so long, so long a time but still I miss Daddy at night
The ache is long gone but the never keeps staring at me
the waters in the seas are high, and all the sand castles have drowned

*Well does life get any better
more yesterday than today
How I thought the sun would shine tommorow
But it rained...



- Asterix.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.