<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 17, 2005

Website Ahoy!!! 

Finally .... aaj mera swapn purn hone jaa rha hai :-)

I always dreamt of having my own website ... rather ... a website on my own name.
After months of deciding upon my priorities, I'm finally going to have one :-)
For the people who know me, it's gonna be http://www.namesurname.com/ :-) .... Not so far away in time, I shall have my email address as - mail@namesurname.com (or for that matter, {anything}@namesurname.com :D/
[Though, I already have my email address as - namesurname@name.com :-) ... Enuf of boasting, dude!!! ]

On other thoughts, I really wonder what's happening in this world? For past 2-3 weeks, almost every girl seems to be asking me if I have a gf. Though that could have been a thought worth cherishing, but the sad part remains that though I don't have one now, I don't have any interest in the women who asked me out all these days.
:-(

Kher ... I guess, Mera Number bhi Aayega :-D

- Asterix!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.