<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Katna Zindagi ka Niyam Hai !!! 

Sometimes you really feel like hitting someone hard over the things that happen with you. But when such things happen with you almost everyday, then?
Then let me tell you what I do ... Forget all expressions like, "Arey! Yeh kya ho gya?", etc. and just give a dumb giggle/smile over what happened with you!

When I was going to Ahmedabad in Gujarat mail, there was one very cute girl in the compartment next to me ... Most of my time since the beginning of the journey was spent to arrange for a berth for my flatmate (who was also travelling with me on a waiting ticket, mine was confirmed), so I couldn't do much .... I thought of getting to her in the morning but alas i woke up when almost everyone had alighted from the train. And to add to that, her baapu had come to get her on the station. So much for getting to know her!!!

Tht nite when I went to NID (a college in Ahmedabad) for garba, I saw her there. And people believe me, all gujju girls look AWESOME (with a big A) wearing chaniya-cholis during Navratris. For fear of being censored from the group, I prefer to not describe her further on. Asked my friend if she knew her ... my friend said, "Kyon, milna hai? Chal,milwati hoon."

(Whosoever said that friends are angels in disguise was the wisest person on earth)

There we meet - "Lo, is se milo, yeh hai Ujala, and Ujala! yeh mera friend Asterix (name changed to preserve anonymity)"!

Kisi wise guy ne yeh bhi kaha hai, ek sunder stri insaan ki buddhi brahst kar deti hai. Immediately came my reaction, "Kya! Chaar bundon waala?" And there I gave a dumb giggle.

Everyone arnd us started laughing, and she gave an embarrassed smile. Tab mujhe laga abhi dharti phat kyon nahi gyi ki main usme sama jaaun, ya mere is joke par indra dev khush hokar baarish kyon nahi kar dete ki sab bhaag jaayen and main bhi kahin chup jaaun!!!! Kabhi mujhe apne Ahmedabad aane par dukh ho rha tha to kabhi soch rha tha ki kaash waiting ka ticket confirm hi nahi hua hota!!!!!

She lasted with us for 5-10 mins, then went somewhere to never come back. I guess woh 5-10 bhi plan bana rahi thi ki kaise bhagun yahan se.


Mere saath aisa hi kyon hota hai !!!

- Asterix!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.