<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 19, 2004

Totally chilled out :o) 

Past few days have been pretty relaxing, with lottttt of work to be done and my characteristic procrastinating-traits showing colors in full swing :|

Yesterday I'd gone out for the evening with a friend to PVR Priya when I suddently bumped into Sandhya and Rohit. She had the same perfect sparkle in her eyes as the last time I'd met her in "The Delhi Bloggers' Meet". She was just the perfect same-composed-self. It was really great to see her with Rohit - though I couldn't get to talk to him at all :| Stupid me, I forgot to ask her about Kaavya too :o(
It's always nice to come across any blogger, which happens quite often with me now a days :o)

Day before yesterday nite, I had an extremely personal overnite talk with the guy who perhaps knows the most about me (yeah! not even my parents). The kind of things that actually popped up between us were pretty surprising and am I glad that we discussed all, that were drifting us apart?
Once someone(Thanx A) had told me - "Dude! You're truly blessed to have him as such a close friend of yours."
Although I confess that there've been moments when I took disastrous decisions even on premonitions, but this time (Thank God!) I realised right in time to not let this chance pass. He still stands to be my closest frnd ever :o)
God alone knows how much I always wanted him to be my best frnd, but as per my hard-n-fast rules about "best pals", u need to have this feeling from both the sides without sharing it with anyone else. Poor me! I got late by a couple of years to come in his life. He has his own best friend somewhere else :|
Oh! Whatever!

At this point of time, there's this song, "If tomorrow never comes - Garth Brooks", reverberating in my head, the key lines of which send shivers through my spine:

If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face the world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes.


I've lost loved ones in my life, who never knew how much I loved them. Now I live with the regret that my true feelings for them never were revealed. So I made a promise to myself to say each day how much she means to me; And avoid that circumstance where there's no second chance to tell her how I feel.

Why's my life's exactly as in the song?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.