<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 10, 2004

Sweet Sensations :o)  

Today the complete evening was spent in Dilli Haat. Had gone there for the theatre plays by Sh.Habib Tanvir (Sadak and Ponga Pandit). I was actually quite amazed by the fact that the event passed without any controversial intrusions ... Lol!

Anyhow, lemme not defer from my original subject matter.
When there was a hiatus between the two plays, I generally went around the place to have a look at the various items. And to my own surprise, I figured out that the feeling I was getting by taking a note of the articles was a very romantic one :P It was as if those things were lying there only waiting for me to come and buy those for that special one who shall come into my life :o)

At this point of time I should confess that I don't believe in taking THE relationship seriously at this point of time. I do not put my faith in giving commitments or for that matter, being faithful towards anyone in particular. I know for myself that by being with someone, I'm simply satisfying the urge to be with someone - tht's the call of the moment. Eventually, I shall happily be with the lady chosen by my parents [and I put my faith in them that they will never dissapoint me :o) *Touch Wood*]
And here, I find no harm in admitting the fact that I'm saving all my extremely private emotions for THE person :o)

There's certainly a very romantic feeling in being mushy at times :o)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.