<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 09, 2004

Is it really necessary to name every relationship? 

Just been thru the latest posts of Simple Simon and Paradox.

That means it's just not me alone whoz been through the catastrophic ramification of the path where our immaculate friendship was leading us, huh?

Owing to my nonsensical act of giving a different name to our friendship, being inspired by someone to think in an entirely different direction, pampered to go on and talk over, an abominable lull was generated which existed between us for months, only to be ended by sending a piece of paper to her to easen the situation, declaring that the time had come when we parted on our own ways and cease seeing each other's faces, leave apart talking on phone.

That indeed made me grow, to be able to decide on what I desire, what repercussions I expect, and more importantly, to understand my relationships!
I do not despise the current situation 'coz afterall, it taught me to handle all my other relationships, at the expense of my once dearest one! :|

Oh! Whatever!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.