<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Gmail .... Yippieiieeee!!! 

This exactly was my reaction when I got the invitation to try out Gmail today :o)
I literally started shouting out like crazy, dancing with extreeeeme joyousness, beating my neighbours' doors (add to it, latching their doors from outside so that they can't even come out to know why I'm doing so :p) ... !

Godddddd!!! I'd been trying like anything for past couple of days to get an account on it, but to no avail.
And Here I am .... with a bright, shinning account on it! \:D/

Please note the Yahoo Messenger link on the top. Does it give you any idea ??? :D

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.