<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 11, 2004

The day-2-day trivia! 

Some mundane facts of my everyday life:

- Ppl know exactly when I'm driving or sleeping, 'coz that the time when I receive max. (missed) calls :|

- I've been really feeling sleepy all the time for past few days, so sleeping everynite at arnd 4am. Remarkably, I slept at 10:30pm [:O] on last thursday which was the first time (and last till now) when I'd slept before 2am in the past 4 months :|

- Now a days, I often tend to forget what I'm saying, so .... what was I saying? :|

- I receive smses and missed calls expecting me to call up every now-n-then but I realize that my cost of living is more-or-less simply my phonebills :|

- I took all the sarcastic statements by my acquaintances seriously till one day when I got the sms: "If you see ppl trying to pull you down or talking behind your back, cheer up! 'Coz those ppl are under you and those are their insecurities which compel them for wrongdoings." :|

- Oh! Talking of smses, here's my fav.sms ever:
    If the day comes when I die,
    n go up in the sky ..
    As I'm there so far,
    I'll write ur name on every star ..
    So u look up n see,
    how much you really mean to me.
   :|

- With full respect and bowed head, I acknowledge the every-instance-existence of the profound statement: Katana zindagi kaa niyam hai !! :|

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.